Sunday, November 30, 2014

there's so much to be thankful for

i love the josh groban song, thankful.



i can't believe it's november!

how time is flying by.

i wanted to do the 30 days of gratitude like i did last year. it was a good experience for me to express gratitude every day for the blessings in my life.

1 - today i am grateful for my sister, s, and her decision to serve a mission for the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints.

2 - today i am grateful that my brother said, "i love you."

3 - today i am grateful for an understanding counselor and the ability i have to make repairs.

4 - today i am grateful for the rain.

5 -  today i am grateful for stephen amell because he is seriously hot!

6 - today i am grateful for the girls i babysit and that they make me smile.

7 - today i am grateful my sister and mom drive me when i am not feeling well.

8 - today i am grateful i got to go to lunch with my dad.

9 - today i am grateful that i got to go to church.

10 - today i am grateful for susan and that she gives me the time in therapy i need to talk and work things out.

11 - today i am grateful that c sent me a video of e wanting to "go see rachel now!" made me so happy that she loves me and misses me.

12 - today i am grateful that dad helped me set up my little christmas tree!

13 - today i am grateful that c, e, and i came and visited me!

14 - today i am grateful that i got to watch thor with my aunts.

15 - today i am grateful that i got to sit and talk with my aunts on the couch.

16 - today i am grateful for prayer.

17 - today i am grateful for insurance and that i can get the medical treatment i need.

18 - today i am grateful it is not 4 years ago.

19 - today i am grateful s caught me when i fell during a drop attack seizure.

20 - today i am grateful that i got a new grinch shirt.

21 - today i am grateful i got to go to one of the girl's i nanny surprise birthday party - she has some extra needs and was so touched by the surprise that she cried :)

22 - today i am grateful i had the energy to run errands and finish some christmas shopping.

23 -  today i am grateful i got to go to church.

24 - today i am grateful for the peace that can come from a good cry.

25 - today i am sooo grateful for my sister!

26 -  today i am grateful for pizza!

27 - today i am grateful for friends that surround our thanksgiving table.

28 - today i am grateful that i got to go out to eat with my family, twice.

29 - today i am grateful for my mom and that it's her birthday :) 

30 - today i am grateful for music and that i can sing along as loud as i want in the car.

in all things, there is much to be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment