Wednesday, December 25, 2013

the most wonderful time of the year


it has been another blessed christmas. i love this time of year. the time it gives me to reflect on the birth of jesus christ. his birth was miraculous and i am so grateful he came. in church on sunday there was a talk given about keeping christ in christmas. it really struck me how important that was. in all of my simplifying was i making sure to keep the savior in my sight? i hope so. i love this little video about the meaning of christmas. i hope you'll take a few minutes and watch it.




i believe in jesus christ. that he came and lived a perfect life. that he died for the pains, sadnesses, and sins of every person who has and will ever walk this earth. i believe in the power he has to make people whole. i love this next video. the song touches my heart and the story of the savior's life lifts me and brings me hope.





finally, along with all of my blessings, i recognize the great blessings of family, friends, and health. i used to work with the older of the two boys in this video and i know their family. they are courageous and faith-filled. my life has been made better because of knowing them.

merry christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment