Monday, December 17, 2012

tonight a came over ...


with a plaque as my prize.

and it touched me.

because my counselor has been working with me to visualize the healthiest, happiest, most positive me i can imagine.

the power of thought.

our last session focused a lot on this. and i really dug deep and imagined my best self.

i created a safe place for that best self to be.

and i lived my best self.

now i am trying to transition this into my every day life.

which is challenging. especially this week with work as i am desperately trying to keep my head above water.

left foot right foot.

but 2013 is coming.

and as s has said many times to me, '2013 is going to be a great year for you. i can feel it.'

and you know what, i can feel it too :)

i'll leave you with the ending of a letter from s this week

:::

YOU ARE LEARNING.
YOU ARE GROWING.
YOU ARE GLOWING.
YOU ARE WISE.
YOU ARE NEEDED.
YOU ARE RACHEL, ROCKING AND ROLLING RACHEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment